Venice Piazza San Marco
Our residence is situated at 400 meters from railway station.From here you can
reach the major cities of northern Italy.
By Bus with Guide
Venice Piazza San Marco
- Verona: Visit to one of the most beautiful cities of Italy, the city of Romeo and Juliet.
Walk in the center of the most remarkable monuments like the Arena, Juliet's balcony,
the Scaliger Tombs, Piazza Dante, Piazza Erbe and Piazza Bra. Free time to stroll
through the downtown shops.
- Venice: the romantic city, the ancient capital of the Venetian Republic. Visit: S.
Marco square, Palazzo Ducale, Ponte di Rialto.
- Florence: the charming city and capital of culture. To visit: Palazzo Vecchio, Ponte
Vecchio, Duomo S. Maria del Fiore.
- Milan: the economic capital of Italy. The ideal city for the shopping. To visit: Duomo,
Teatro alla Scala and Sforzesco's Castle;
- Mantua: Visit to the town of Gonzaga full of artistic treasures.
You can book excursions by bus GT with guide for the following destinations:
- Tour of the Lake: A guided tour to the most beautiful spots on the lake with a stop in the more
characteristic places. Short boat trip included;
- Wine Tour: Relaxing afternoon, discovering the beauty of the Veronese. Visit historical
sites and cultural and cellars with the possibility to taste and buy local wines.
- Great Dolomiti: This trip takes you to discover the extraordinary beauty of the Dolomites. Reaching
an altitude of 2240 meters you can see peaks, steep slopes and deep valleys. Passing
through the Val d'Adige, Val di Fassa and Val Gardena, you will discover a unique
and charming nature.
- Venice: With GT bus you can reach the parking and then go with a private motor-boat
to Piazza S. Marco. You can visit historic center between the small street and
the characteristic Venetian channels. If you want: You can have a romantic tour
with gondola, or see the Lagoon with its various islands on a boot;
- Florence: Through the fruitful Padana Plain and the wild Appenini, you reach Firenze,
one of the most celebrated city in the world for its art, history and the wonderful
Contact us to have information and for booking.;
- Mantua and Sigurtà Garden: Visit the city of Gonzaga, so rich with art treasures. In the afternoon take
a pleasant walk in the Garden Park Sigurtà, called "Temple of Nature" for its
Contact us to have information and for booking.
Cruises and Trips on the Garda Lake
"Navigarda" is the company that provides connections via the lake with their boats
and hydrofoils. Connects the main towns overlooking the lake. It also organizes
cruises and excursions to see the coastal villages from the lake.
For any information regarding rates and itineraries ask the reception where you
can also pick "Promotion Card" which offers a discount on tickets.
Mount Baldo Cableway in Malcesine on Lake Garda
To see the extraordinary panorama of Lake Garda, nothing is better than a ride
on the Malcesine cableway.
In just 10 minutes, the cableway climbs 1,700 meters to the top of Mount Baldo
at an altitude of 1,800 meters. People can hike, ride mountain bikes or travel
on horseback to the peak. Mount Baldo is a spectacular panoramic terrace overlooking
Lake Garda with a view that spans the snow-capped Pre-Alpine region, the Po Plains
and the majestic Dolomite Mountains. The Malcesine cableway has a unique feature:
on the second leg of the trip, the car slowly revolves to provide 360 degree bird's-eye
view and to make passengers feel as if they are soaring in the air.
For any information ak at reception where you can also pick up the "Promotion
Card" which offers a discount on the tickets.